Royce Johnson, MD, FACP
Dr. Johnson received his Bachelor of Arts Degree in Analytical Biology from the University of California, Santa Barbara. He earned his Medical Degree from the University of California, Irvine. He did his internship at Los Angeles County/University of Southern California Medical Center. He completed his residency in internal medicine and clinical and research fellowship in infectious disease at the University of California, Irvine.
Dr. Johnson joined the Faculty at Kern Medical Center as Chief of Infectious Disease in 1975. He is currently Chair of the Department of Medicine and Chief of Infectious Disease at Kern Medical Center. Additionally, he is Vice Chair and Professor of Medicine at the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA.
Certificates and Affiliations:
- American College of Physicians, Fellow
- Infectious Disease Society of America, Fellow
- American Society for Microbiology
- American Federation for Medical Research
- The California Academy of Medicine
- California Thoracic Society
- International Cytokine Society
- Coccidioidomycosis Study Group
- Mycoses Study Group
- Infectious Disease Association of California