James A. Sproul, M.D.
Dr. Sproul received his Medical Doctorate Degree from Oral Roberts University School of Medicine in 1985. He went on to complete a Family Practice Internship and Residency Program at Kern Medical Center.
Dr. Sproul joined the Kern Medical Center Family Practice Faculty in 1988 and became Program Director in 2000.
During the last five years, Dr. Sproul has been active in securing State and Federal Grant money for support in developing a Rural Training Track for Family Practice residents. Dr. Sproul has an interest in international health and has made several medical mission trips to underdeveloped countries.
Certificates and Affiliations:
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Christian Medical Dental Society
- Society for Teachers of Family Medicine
- Board Certified, American Board of Family Practice
- Certificate of Added Qualifications in Geriatrics