Harrihar A. Pershadsingh, M.D., Ph.D.
Dr. Pershadsingh received his Medical Doctorate Degree from University of Missouri, Columbia and received his Ph.D. from the University of California, Santa Barbara. He went on to complete his Residency Program in Clinical Pathology at Washington University Medical Center, St. Louis Missouri and his Family Practice Residency Program at Kern Medical Center.
Dr. Pershadsingh joined the Kern Medical Center faculty as Associate in Family Practice in 1993 where he is the Director of Medical Research.
Dr. Pershadsingh has published more than 50 scholarly articles in medical and scientific journals and is a nationally recognized specialist in hypertension.
Certificates and Affiliations:
- American Society of Hypertension (ASH) Specialist in Clinical Hypertension
- Board Certification in Family Medicine
- Associate Clinical Professor, UC Irvine
- Research Associate, UC San Francisco
- Adjunct Professor of Biology, CSU Hayward