Apply to UCLA-Kern Psychiatry Residency Program
2008-2009 Application Information
All applications must be submitted to ERAS.
All applications are to be submitted using the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Applications and support documents will be downloaded from the ERAS post office on a biweekly schedule. Applicants will be notified if their application is incomplete by e-mail using the ERAS post office.
Personal interviews are required and are by invitation only. Once all application materials are received and reviewed, prospective candidates will be notified whether or not they have been selected for an interview.
A complete application contains the following:
Link to Kern Medical Center, Graduate Medical Education Agreement (Salary and Benefits Information)
- Application Form
- Personal Statement
- Curriculum Vitae
- Medical School Transcript D
- Dean's Letter
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- USMLE Transcripts or equivalent
- ECFMG Status Report (foreign medical graduates only) or equivalent
- Current California Medical Board Postgraduate Training Authorization Letter
- Photograph (optional)
- Medical License (if applicable)
- Visa Status and/or Citizenship Status or Record