Tai P. Yoo, M.D.
Dr. Yoo came to Kern Medical Center from Henry Ford Health System in Detroit, Michigan where he was the Vice President & Medical Director for their Behavioral Services and Chairman for their Department of Psychiatry.
Dr. Yoo obtained his M.S.B.A. from Madonna University School of Business in Livonia, Michigan and his M.D. from Chonnam National University Medical School in Kwang Jr, Korea.
Certificates and Affiliations:
- Certificate in Administrative Psychiatry by American Psychiatric Association
- Certificate in Psychiatry by American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Medical License in Michigan
- Medical License in New York
- Medical License in New Jersey
- Medical License in California
Major Professional Societies:
- American Psychiatric Association, Fellow
- American Medical Association
- American College of Physician Executive
- American Association of Psychiatric Administrators
- Michigan Psychiatric Society
- Association of Korean American Psychiatrists, Past President
- Korean Medical Association of America
- Korean Medical Association of Michigan
- The Health Care Forum