Elaine Castroverde, MD
Dr. Castroverde received her Medical Doctorate Degree from University of East Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon City, Philippines. She went on to complete her Internship and Residencies at Uermm Hospital in Philippine, and in the United States, Rockford Medical Center, Edgewater Hospital, St. Francis Hospital in Chicago, Cook County, and Fordham Hospital in New York.
Dr. Castroverde joined the Kern Medical Center faculty as an Associate in Pediatrics in 1983.
Dr. Castroverde served in the United States Air Force from 1977 to 1983. She completed a Radio-isotope Technique Training Course and worked as a Volunteer Medical Research Trainee in the Philippines.
Certificates and Affiliations:
- American Board of Pediatrics
- Assistant Clinical Professor of Pediatrics University of California, Los Angeles School of Medicine
- National Science Development Board of Philippines
- Fellowship in Pediatric Pathology, Children’s Memorial Hospital, Chicago
- Fellowship in Pediatric Ambulatory, Presbyterian St. Luke’s Hospital, Chicago