At some point in your life, you will more than likely need an imaging exam if you haven't had one already.
It might be an X-ray to diagnose a broken bone, an ultrasound to confirm a pregnancy, or a mammogram to rule
out breast cancer. We are accredited by the American College of Radiology (ACR) and are committed to treating
you with the utmost compassion and the highest level of quality, safety, and service.
Whatever the case, you can trust your imaging needs to our board-certified radiologists and physicians.
- Digital technology
- Radiographic and fluoroscopy units to provide quick exams
- Accredited by the American College of Radiology
- Full range of care (screening and diagnostic mammogram/breast ultrasound, stereotactic biopsies, needle biopsies)
Bone Density Screening
- Our bone density screening detects bone thinning at its earliest stages and how quickly osteoporosis is developing for those who have the disease
- Quick and painless exam, requiring only a very small dose of radiation
- Exam can be scheduled with mammogram for patient convenience
- Our two CT units adjacent to our emergency department provide the latest technology and capabilities in a setting that can accommodate both our outpatients as well as the emergency care
- CT-guided interventional exam capability, including biopsy, drain and tube placement performed by specialized Interventional Radiologists