Elective clerkships are a fundamental and valuable part of your medical education.
Each year, Kern Medical Center provides essential,
hands-on clinical experiences and the prospect to explore residency training at KMC.
As a medical student at Kern Medical Center, you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn clinical decision-making skills
- See patients with a wide array of diseases
- Be taught by physicians that are board certified in all sorts of subspecialties
- Demonstrate your valuable skills to KMC faculty and residency program directors
- Opportunities to actively participate in clinical research